Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one? I am not allowed to post in the wanted section due to my lack of day's as a member. My seat is rashed up from falling off the bike numerous times going down the freeway.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I dont have one but your front seat is falling off while your going down the high way? Please explain this to me cause wouldnt you be sitting on it? But if your talking about the rear seat then I could understand if its not locked all the way, but not the front, theres two bolts holding that sucker in, inless your pulling some sick ass 12 clock wheelies or standing on your seat I just cant see your seat coming off haha

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the seat was not bolted on, and my buddy vamafia was riding 12o'clock and it came off. I just need a new or better condition one.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
haha, I knew it, it could only happen riding high. I stunt my 954rr and have had the same issue, I rode home one time from the spot as we call it here with no seat sitting on my battery basically, couldnt find it when it fell off haha...

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea I seen it..... I dont really like ebay due to the scams and shit going on.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I've always been hesitant of ebay, but I'd say that the seat is probably a safe purchase..

PM Lexusrx they may have one!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks BULL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts