Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
I bought a set from Milwoodva on here, and they're great tires as far as OEM tires go. Please add me to the waiting list on these, in case the others before me fake. I definitely won't.

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Here is a picture.

These are the OEM BT16's that come new on the bike from the factory. I don't have a clue as to what the difference is to the aftermarket BT16's.

Very good street tires though.
Don't quote me on this...

But I think the OEM BT016s on the 10 have a single compound front tire and a dual compound rear tire. The off the shelf or aftermarket BT016s have a dual compound front tire and a triple compound rear tire.

Great deal by the way. :thumbsup:

Chris

·
Registered
531 Posts
Don't quote me on this...

But I think the OEM BT016s on the 10 have a single compound front tire and a dual compound rear tire. The off the shelf or aftermarket BT016s have a dual compound front tire and a triple compound rear tire.

Great deal by the way. :thumbsup:

Chris

You are correct Sir!!! I back that statement until someone proves us both wrong :thumbsup:

·
Registered
591 Posts
I sent you a PM with the UPS tracking #.

Tires shipped out this morning as promised and you should have them Thursday.

I had some really big zip ties and zip tied the 2 tires together, taped a piece of cardboard on one side for the UPS shipping label and UPS said that was good enough. So they are on the big brown truck.

Thanks,
:cool:

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I have a set of new OEM Bridgestone take offs that came off a new 2008 ZX10R. The bike wasn't even ridden before they were removed. All paint stripes and rubber tits still there.

I can post or email pictures if there is any interest.

190/55/17
120/70/17

I am asking $140.00 for both tires shipped anywhere in the lower 48 US states.

Tires were removed and replaced with slicks on a race bike. They are great street tires for most mortals.
:heyyou: most mortals? what are ya a :gay:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts