Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,
I'm selling my 2008 ZX-10R and as a result, I have decided to part out the accessories that I had on my bike. Everything listed is for a GEN 3 ZX10R and is in very good to excellent condition with any imperfections due to normal use. I have attached at least one pic of most of the items listed but I can only attach ten pics so some of the items are not shown (servo buddy, and the Woodcraft clip-ons and frame sliders). If you are interested in one of the items that doesn't have a pic or you would like to see some more pics of the items already photographed just pm and can I send you an email.

Note that the Akrapovic system that I have for sale is the top of the line Evo system with titanium headers and muffler (see attached pics). Also, the Woodcraft engine cases have the stainless steel skid plate installed (WC also offers aluminum skid plates). Finally, the PCV currently has a custom map loaded on it for the setup that I was running which is the full Akrapovic system with the secondary butterflies removed. I have a few other maps for the bike which I will include if you buy the PCV.

Below is the list of all of the parts I have for sale with the asking price NOT including whatever the shipping will be. I can ship these items either UPS or USPS. Just let me know when you PM me which you prefer. PayPal only and I will ship to all 50 states but as I said before you will be responsible for the shipping cost. I am located in Atlanta, GA.

Power Command V - $155 SOLD
Woodcraft Ideal Gear Cover (WC Part # 60-0165RB) - $50 SOLD
Woodcraft Stator Cover - (WC Part # 60-0165LB) - $95 SOLD
Woodcraft Crank Cover Assembly (WC Part # 60-0165RIB) - $110 SOLD
Vortex Black Rearsets (Vortex Part # RS407K) - $230 SOLD
Akrapovic Full Titanium Exhaust System (Akrapovic Part # S-K10RFT5T-XT) - $1000
Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Front Fender - $170
GB Racing Clutch Cover (GB Part # - EC-ZX10-2008-2-GBR) - $50
Servo Buddy (Pic Not Attached) - $35
Woodcraft 3-Piece Split Cilp-ons (Pic Not Attached, WC Part # 12-01) - $80 SOLD
Woodcraft Frame Sliders (Pic Not Attached, WC Part # 50-0167) - $30 SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
dibs on PCV. Sending you a PM. Please dont sell it until we make a deal.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
thats cool. I just didnt want to miss this opportunity. PM has been sent

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Payment for PCV sent

1 - 20 of 30 Posts