Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody !
I have 08 zx10r and I want to get either pcV or bazzaz. does the basic bazzaz Z FI has self mapping option or it needs to be updated somehow. i would like to hear opinions from somebody who knows those systems. I know getting a map for pcV is not a problem. not sure about bazzaz.
thanks
:dontknow:

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,130 Posts
the bazzaz comes with a pre installed map for a slip-on. you have to buy the auto tune feature for it to work but no update is needed.
hi everybody !
I have 08 zx10r and I want to get either pcV or bazzaz. does the basic bazzaz Z FI has self mapping option or it needs to be updated somehow. i would like to hear opinions from somebody who knows those systems. I know getting a map for pcV is not a problem. not sure about bazzaz.
thanks
:dontknow:

·
Registered
267 Posts
the bazzaz comes with a pre installed map for a slip-on. you have to buy the auto tune feature for it to work but no update is needed.

The bazzaz comes with 2 maps, one standard and one slip on. In order to self map you need to add the auto tune module, but the zfi will run without autotune. Both PCv and ZFi can stand alone, and both require additional hardware for self mapping.
hope this helps

·
Registered
89 Posts
were a power commander dealer, but i still highly recomend the bazzaz over the power comander lol.. Its just a better unit in every respect. I'd suggest getting the wideband option either way, saves time for your tuner and its always good to be able to keep an eye on things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts