Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's good to know man....what would be even better is to share that info with the rest of the group instead of thread squatting maybe?

·
Registered
332 Posts
that's good to know man....what would be even better is to share that info with the rest of the group instead of thread squatting maybe?
:+1:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
can get those alot cheaper elsewhere
He is right, but I am not going to tell you either. Also, that place has BST's for a grand and $10 power commanders as well as Helsrazors sleeves for free and Venti Latte for cheap.......

·
Registered
144 Posts
I know this internet shit is complicated but you can start off by going to google and typing what youre looking for and clicking shopping. that took me 30 seconds and would find some in the 250$ range. Of course there are even better deals to be had but your sorry attitude really doesn't motivate me to help

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
But what model are they for. Take a couple more clicks. And 20 bucks isn't alot cheaper, granted its better. I will now take my attitude back and wait to unleash it on the next unsuspecting Sherv to come along. Continue on with your efforts to help out around here Lokati (no sarcasm.)

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am running one on my Gen 3 and picked it up from here. About the same price as ebay, but "free shipping". Good site also, I never have any issues with these guys on returns and such. Usually get what you order in about a week or less.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/5/88/20909/24282/PITEM/Hotbodies-Racing-MGP-Growler-Slip-On-Exhaust-2009-Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX-10R-Parts.aspx

Overall good exhaust for the price. The only issue I have ran into with it is the bracket that goes over the can doesn't fit well on mine, so it rattles a lot when riding. I've have noticed others not having the same issue with theirs though.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know this internet shit is complicated but you can start off by going to google and typing what youre looking for and clicking shopping. that took me 30 seconds and would find some in the 250$ range. Of course there are even better deals to be had but your sorry attitude really doesn't motivate me to help
:bitchslap:nutkick: THANKS for the insight!!!

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Before i would pay 200+ for that ole pos i would spend a cpl more and go for a lady bird or the blue flame(only 185000 yen)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I like Mine alot wanted the real deal but it works and alot cheaper can't wait to get my link pipe put on so it's a little louder.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts