Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock rearset excellent shape. 125.00 shipped. Alpinestars leather jacket 44 excellent shape 125.00 shipped. Healtech SpeedHealer with 16 tooth Vortex sprocket. Speedhealer was never installed, sprocket saw less than 100 miles. 125.00 shipped. Paypal excepted.

Attachments

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
does anyone know if this healer will work on the 2005 gen 1?

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Yes it will work but it will need a different harness plug you can by from them.
I am actually converting my gauges over to gen2 for I hate the 05 LCD tach!.haha...and I was told I needed a healer to complete this changeover because the 06-07 speedos need a different pulse pattern or something!...........I will get at ya in a few days and see if ya still have the healer...I already am running a 16t front so can you seperate and what would be the price for the healer alone?..........shoot me a pm and paypal addy when ya get a chance,...............thanks...Russ

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am actually converting my gauges over to gen2 for I hate the 05 LCD tach!.haha...and I was told I needed a healer to complete this changeover because the 06-07 speedos need a different pulse pattern or something!...........I will get at ya in a few days and see if ya still have the healer...I already am running a 16t front so can you seperate and what would be the price for the healer alone?..........shoot me a pm and paypal addy when ya get a chance,...............thanks...Russ
Someone is looking at the SpeedHealer. If they do not take it I will seperate. I will pm you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts