Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can it be done? I have heard the 08/09 are about 6-8 HP more because of the 8 injectors opposed to the 4 on the 07. I have also heard the 07 has a racing cam were the 08 does not. Not sure about the last part but I plan on doing some dyno work this winter and would like to try to put the 8 injector set up on my motor with out having to buy a new motor.

Thanks, Q

·
Registered
60 Posts
Are you running gas or alky, injectors are smaller lbs per hr than 07
when you run alky it really cools the charge on hot days. T/bodies will not mount on 07 heads different size might be able to change boots t/bodies are oval hard to build stacks for. But you could use compleate box if running gas. 08 also has traction control seems to work good on dry slick. Also more rpm's in box.
We had ours on at bloomington but did not have tc on 1st time out. Burned off new right wheel. Dyno # does not mean much to us we use an old clayton dyno with wide band and or 5gas analizer adj till clean and go. If we can help give us a call at night. I hate this damn keyboard stuff.
Bill

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bill

Thanks for the info. Sorry I did not call you last night. When is a good time to call you on the weekend?

Thanks, Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts