1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
T Double D
870 Posts
i was looking at the same ones they do not come with a tank so you will need to locate one i contacted the guy there from overseas and thats fine our bikes come from over there but you gotta find a white tank might want to try ebay.co.uk

·
Registered
860 Posts
You know white's the new "black" right? LOL

I think it looks great. I've never used the Chinese fairings but have a buddy that has and he said they were decent for the price. I'm sure there will be others chiming in to give their $.02 about them. Btw you may just want to paint the tank or get a vinyl white wrap for it like I'm going to.

·
Registered
180 Posts
IMO you get what you pay for. However they don't look bad they just fit funny. A buddy of mine bought them from shinetrust on ebay.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
eGay fairings are the worse. they don't line up, the paint is shit, they tend to discolor very easily with heat and I have even seen a lower on a cbr catch on fire:eyecrazy:...I wouldn't buy them...All those pictures your seeing on there are all photo shops! hence why the tank is changed to match the fairings!! I say your best bet, find a old rash set for cheap, fill and get them painted...shouldn't cost more then $6-700 bucks which those fairings of eGay cost just that....5-F Dawg don't buy them, down the road you will be like why did I buy these pieces of shit!! Kinda goes hand in hand with why people don't buy race fairings and undertails anymore from hotbodies!!

:eek:ccasion1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts