Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!!! What a difference changing the calipers made on my 06!!! After I was over at Trackaddict's house & checked out his front caliper Mod it was like Night & day!!!
So that night I had him find some 07 ZXR calipers for my bike.When they came in within 20 min they were installed. I have never had brakes this good!
What a difference a good set of calipers will do for ya!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Direct bolt-on? How much?
HELL YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ebay 175.00 for the set.Def well worth the Moooola!!:thumbsup:
Pads from the 10r wont work in the calipers but mine had the pads in them allready hardly even scuffed!!!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought a set off eBay last week...currently waiting for them to arrive! Now I have to order stainless lines and new pads....I can't wait!!!!!
Ya I allready had put Hel lines on mine,& my Calipers had the pads in them when they arrived so I was Gooood 2 Go!!!:thumbsup: 1 finger stopping power now SCARRY!!!:wink: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good point. I didn't even look. I bought some new HH pads to put them on. I just wanted to put them on for a ride this weekend. I'll take a look later.
I had put new Galfer pads in mine & they wouldn't work in my 6R caliper's when I changed them over good thing the pads in the 6r calipers were just like new.:thumbsup:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Guys, the 6r and 14 calipers are exactly the same. As are the new concours when they start getting wrecked. Hopefully Kawi and other manufacturers will start using the Nissins. They are a far superior caliper than the tokicos.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts