Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my friend with the worst luck on earth has once again had a bike issue:dontknow: Thi time he was parked at work and an old man decided to park in the same spot. Anyhow I am the guy that always gets to fix it. My quetion is with out me having to call and see, has anyone ordered the center fairings for this bike from bikebandit or anywhere else? The picture look like the flame decals come on it already but the also sell them seperate. Are they already on? hope so I HATE stickers.

·
Team Green Baby!
2014 MV Agusta F3 675
1,519 Posts
I never bought anything from them but I know from babbitts, it does not come with the decals. Chances are bikebandit won't either.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea it insured, Figure if we do it he can save some of the cash for extras, I suggest some sliders first. It looks like all the flames are actually a bunch of little stickers so it shouldnt be that bad. Thank for the fast replies

·
Registered
134 Posts
I purchased my fairings with decals already applied from:
Parts Depot
2044 Rt. 206
PO Box 2210
Vincetonwn NJ 08088

Phone: 800 245 3101

Note: At that time they sold fairings without the decals as well, but the price break buying fairings and decals separate was hardly worth the effort and chance of misapplication.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Part depot have a web site? tons pop up on search but think its not the right place

·
Registered
134 Posts
It was an eBay store. I don't know if they have an eBay store now.

That phone/address info is what was on my receipt. You might try calling them direct.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks man thats what I was looking for. They got ome tuff I need for my old zx6r too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts