Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2007 ZX10R special edition, The bike has just under 4000 origional miles on a Clean Title. the bike is pretty close to flawless minus a couple MINOR Plastic welded cracks&scrtaches that are imposible to see outside of a foot away(wouldnt even be able to tell unless your looking hard for imperfections).. I have spent tons of time and money on this bike to make it what it is.. heres the story.. The bike had 3,500 Miles on a clean origional owner title however the bike had been Vandalized.( headlight and tail light smashed with fist, tank punched in, left-side plastic ripped off the bike ECT.) THE BIKE HAS NEVER BEEN DOWN !!!!!Some heartless dick did almost 3 grand worth of "cosmetic" damage, I have all the spare parts and over 200pics of the bike from start to finish! to prove this..(Hence my lucky find price) bike was 1 owner with 1mile on the new title.. After a Kawasaki dealer told dude the bad news$$$ i bought it for $4500
I have done the following since i got it----------
- RoaringToyz adjustable -1'' to - 5'' Drop Links - set at 3'' Drop $120 - RoaringToyz adjustable 3''to +8'' Stretch Links +6'' Stretch $250 - EK ZZZ 5/25"Long"Chain Set for +6'' Stretch $200 - 2009 Factory Black Rear Wheel With 09' Rear Rotor $300 +3Rear sproket -2Front $100 - New Factory Spec Bridgstone Battlax BToo Rear Tire $140
- Extended Rear Brake Line (rubber for better feel) $60 - 07 CBR1000 Radial Front mastercylinder $100 - CRG Click-A-Roll front brake lever (Standard length) $140
- Goodridge Steel Braided superbike front brake lines $100 - Rare "undented" 07' ZX10R Special Edition Gas Tank (still have spare) $300(still have spare)
- 06' ZX10R "Gutted" internals "No Restriction" Cat Pipe $100 - New From Kawasaki Header to "Cat" & Midpipe Muffler Gaskets $20
- 07' Full 2 1/4 Titanium Mid Pipe - Servo & Cables Eliminated $100 - Almost Brand New "Perfect" 07 Black Dual Mufflers (dude had a megaphone) With Full Set Of Polished Heat Sheilds $200 - New A & R Baffel Kit with 1 extra bag of packing in each muffler for a deep tone. This kit removes all factory baffling & silences $150
- K & N Air Filter $50 - PowerCommander PC3 Usb with Aux pump and FirmWare updates $260 - Ivans plug-n-play TRE (timing retard elininator)
- CarbonTech Carbon Fiber Muffler Heat Shield Covers $140 - CarbonTech Carbon Fiber Midpipe Heat Shield Cover $120 - Puig Carbon Fiber windscreen $100
- CarbonTech Carbon Fiber Heel Plates $60 - "Simulated" Carbon Fiber Mirrors $75 - Hard to find Euro Spec Headlight covers "Illegal in US" $60
- All Plastic Damage Professionally Welded (Just Tabs) $120**At that point I had put less than 1 mile on the bike: add it up $$8,020 (just bike and parts)
There is Easily over 60hrs just in labor alone and i believe the standard rate is $85/hr.
The 07 Special Edition is fairly rare and pretty hard to find. These bikes were only made for 2 years(06-07) and only 07 was available in Special Edition.... I am not a motivated seller, ill ride it all year if i have too!! im willing to trade for anytype of vehical (dirt bike, quad, lowrider, mini truck, JDM cars, Big trucks, BIKES, whatever you got!!) Trade plus cash ECT. Id take a Newer 600 or older 1000 plus cash, cars, trucks, ANYTHING WORTH MONEY. NICE VEHICALS ONLY UNLESS YOU PLAN ON BRINGING LOTS OF MONEY!!.(trade or trade plus cash must be equal in value) IM ASKING $9000 But I WILL WORK WITH YOU ON A CASH PRICE AS LONG AS YOU ARE REASONABLE!OBO!
MAKE AN OFFER!!!! NO Lo-Baller/scam offers!
My name is kyle CALL OR TXT (ANY TIME) 614-7Six-NINE4207

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
Wow...you did all that work only to sell it shortly after? :dontknow: GLWS but asking price is steep IMO but you gotta start somewhere I suppose. :lol: O and :ttiwwop:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know the price is steep.. If anyone has a cash offer feel free to throw it at me but be reasonable!!! What im really hoping is a stock 10r plus cash or a newer 6r plus cash

Thanks for looking

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
GLWS man. A low mileage 07 SE 10R should be easy to sell.

If a lowered, stretched, geared, PC3'd, and piped 10R is stock, hell man I'd hate to race you "screw it I'll say it" LOL!!

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
:ttiwwop:
:+1:

Just my opinion, but I'd pay less for a modded bike, and more for a stock bike, and I just bought an 07 SE w/1800 miles for $5800

SE's are beautiful, so lets see pics...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for your intrest

i dont know how to post pics on here.. it sais mine are too big or something... Anyone have any pointers??? If someone offered me 8K or around there id probbly take it.. i have tonns of pics just dont know how to post em!!! :dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks man...

I dont wnat to post on clist cuz its just a buncha low ballers... as far as locally i can ride the bike to a potential buyer or if its that far i can load it up in my truck(the girl and i love roadtrips:thumbsup:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts