Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
That is the first naked bike to ever give me a chubby!! I want one for a daily rider!

·
Registered
190 Posts
circusnuts said:
Looks liike a EuroHarley.
Yeah, it does give the impression that it has been highly "stylized" in a stereotypical techno-euro way. With that said, it's not too bad looking, so long as you don't look at the exhaust. Holy crap are those pipes nasty! I wonder if the toolkit includes a disco ball . . . :eyecrazy: I'm interested to find out how it performs--new motor, new chassis bracing (the cross bar isn't just cosmetic, I hope), better brakes, etc.

GD

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I almost bought the 06 model over the 10, but the power of the 10 prevailed. I like the new look as everyone else said, but the exhaust has to go. The old shotgun pipes were ugly, but they look good compared to these!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Slo Poke said:
everything is great, except for that friggin exhaust...gixxer1K x 2...holy christ!
:+1: Looks like it has a couple of " Trombones" hanging off of it! :sad:

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
hot damn thats sexy!! but i'd just cut off that freakin tuba for a muffler and leave it straight piped!!

and the engine, wether its the 04/05 or 06 10R engine, that things gonna be a stunter/wheelie god's dream!!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I like it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I like it and woudl love to have to have it as a 2nd bike for sure.. i cant wait for the reviews on it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts