Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I was looking at (07 stock)...

Air Filter
Take out the cats
disconnect exhaust servo
Block off plates
secondary butterfiles
PCIII (whats the diff between ex and race?)

I won't have my PCIII right away, would it be ok to run this for a few months until I can get it ordered, install it, and custom map (or self mapped)?

and to make sure I have this straight... ATRE or GIpro isn't worth it if I have the PCIII (they work against each other or something?)

Anything out of order or I need to add to the list? (maybe something simple while I'm in there?)

Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Why wouldn't it be alright to run that setup without a PCiii? It's not like you're going to lean it out THAT much. I wouldn't even touch the air filter. The OEM one will do more than keep up with airflow at any speed. Do the cats and disconnect the servo. Leave the rest unelss you just have to take stuff off.

Peronally I would set your suspension sag for your weight, get a good set of slip-on's, mod your steering damper, and leave the thing alone....but that's just me.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i think power commmander is a waste of money. if you really want to tune it to the riders liking and ride habit, u have to get a race ecu and the adjustability is infinite unlike pc.

just my 2 cents.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts