Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Gone. No longer have. Do not need thread. Will you pretty please delete this now so I don't have to keep posting?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Dude! I know you love her......hate to see ya let her go. Gotta be bumed out about it. Anyway, good luck with the sale and hope things get better for you.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I do and I hate seeing her in the condition she is in. Not that it's really that bad, but when you work your hardest to make something beautiful, the lightest scratch can tear you up inside :lol: Figured I'd be the responsible adult I'm supposed to be and take care of my debts first. These little scratches on the bike cost me almost $20k in medical bills :sad:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for an old thread that is still out in the air. Don't want to sell it, but money talks

·
Registered
772 Posts
If you end up parting it out....

I may be interested in the pc3, gipro, the hids, and the air filter. (especially if the price is right)

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
:bump: Sorry about sellin your bike, but there's always bikes out there that you can buy when your ready.

If you do decide to parts her out, I would be interested in the levers.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the bumps. I don't really visit the site frequently anymore, so I never see this thread :( I will keep it all in mind. I'm trying to sell it as it is now. I'd hate to let the custom tune go to waste. If I do part it out though, I will let you know :)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lowered the price as low as I will go. Hurry up and get it now, before I change my mind and raise the price back up

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
Thanks for the bumps. I don't really visit the site frequently anymore, so I never see this thread :( I will keep it all in mind. I'm trying to sell it as it is now. I'd hate to let the custom tune go to waste. If I do part it out though, I will let you know :)

thanks...good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Back to the top.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price changed to obo. Send me some offers (realistic offers only please)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump again. Feel free to send offers

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Back up top

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bike is no longer for sale. I would like to delete the thread, but couldn't see how to

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Please delete? :dontknow:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Would still like for this thread to be deleted...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts