Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone in the Orlando area would like to do a roll on. Maybe 70mphish with me. I have a 07 R1 pipes PC3. Im not trying to come here and talk sh*t just wondering how it stacks up in the "real world"

·
Registered
546 Posts
And by stacks up in the real world do you mean compete with other 1000cc's on the street rather than the track?

·
Registered
3,360 Posts

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
Roll ons mean absolutely nothing , why bother ?

I'll give you a 70MPH roll on in 6th gear and while the R1 is making its mind up which way the throttle is turned I will be having a cold one 5 miles down the road.

Now if you give me a roll on at 70 in first gear , you win, unless I use the clutch.

It doesnt mean a thing .

·
Registered
973 Posts
nice 954

:spit: :eek:wned: :moped:

So whats up with street racing and Florida ??
Apparentley its legal over there or something...:badteeth: :dontknow:
I had the same color scheme on my 954, that bike was so easy to ride!! Is there that much of a difference between an R1, GSXR 1000, CBR 1000 and a ZX-10 when if comes to speed?!?!? I thought they all had redeeming qualities...

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
if you really wanna know the answer to that question ask deezhul.... haha, no but really its all about the rider, weight, skill, etc. and roll ons do suck...

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Is there that much of a difference between an R1, GSXR 1000, CBR 1000 and a ZX-10 when if comes to speed?!?!? I thought they all had redeeming qualities...
they do!! but you have more chances to win on a 10r or gixxer than an R1 or CBR!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes Roll Ons Are Gay, But It Gives A Good Idea Of What The Bike Really Has Compared To Who Can Actually Ride Better. In Most Cases You Can Put A Damn Fool On A Zx14 And Get His Ass Handed To Him By Someone On A Gsxr750 If You Got The Right Rider

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
That true and also gear ratios are all so different so everyone hits the powerbands at different times.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
hey bud, hit me up if your still around I'll be back in orlando after new years but Im always up for some riding.... send me a pm or hit me up on AIM at garth285.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
hahaha, need vids of the meeting then. No hitting under the belt fellas, play safe.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was wondering if anyone in the Orlando area would like to do a roll on. Maybe 70mphish with me. I have a 07 R1 pipes PC3. Im not trying to come here and talk sh*t just wondering how it stacks up in the "real world"

im game, PM me

1 - 20 of 28 Posts