Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a pic that looked like the exhaust is now dualed? Is that correct? If so what do you think? I didnt think it was possible but if thats the case that damn thing just keeps getting worse looking. fuggly

·
Registered
284 Posts
Click Me. Its official, the squid-mobile is now symmetrically ugly. Now it's twice as expensive to ditch the nasty ass stock exhaust. Call me old fashioned, but I like the single side mounted exhaust on the older bikes.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha wow that is just wrong. Are they trying to make an ugly bike or win a prize for it or someting man.

·
Registered
169 Posts
you know 10 years ago i would never be on a ninja and swear up and down about gsxr's.......it's not ten years ago though, that bike looks haggard. those pipes are sooo bad and then they decided to put two on them. why are they the only company not putting it under the seat? or just cut the can's all the way off.....(i wish)
they need to get with it.....

·
Registered
779 Posts
plus, its 12 lbs heavier now too. damn emissions..........

·
Registered
919 Posts
I know all the mags say it feels light at speed and has quick turn in but when you pick the bike off the stand to sit on it it feels HEAVY..Alot heavier than 12 lbs...Perhaps that's the correct weight difference from the K6 but it sure feels like alot more...I wonder if slow speed handling will be as good.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Yeah, whats suzuki thinking. How a bike looks sitting in the starbucks parking lot is the most important thing. They should be trendy like everyone else and put the pipes under the seat even though its more restrictive and would add even more weight to the bike.

:rolleyes:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sands said:
I know all the mags say it feels light at speed and has quick turn in but when you pick the bike off the stand to sit on it it feels HEAVY..Alot heavier than 12 lbs...Perhaps that's the correct weight difference from the K6 but it sure feels like alot more...I wonder if slow speed handling will be as good.

:+1: when I sat on one it almost felt as heavy as a Hayabusa...and I don't believe it's all emission stuff :headshake::badteeth:

·
Registered
2 Posts
phastone said:
Yeah, whats suzuki thinking. How a bike looks sitting in the starbucks parking lot is the most important thing. They should be trendy like everyone else and put the pipes under the seat even though its more restrictive and would add even more weight to the bike.

Well said!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
phastone said:

Yea I guess it improves aerodynamics and makes the thing lighter. Whatever :helmet:

Its nasty - go to the gixxer forum and youll see even the non sell out riders over there dont like the looks.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
i saw it sat at the dealership, looks like shit if you ask me

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
mbroker said:
Yea I guess it improves aerodynamics and makes the thing lighter. Whatever :helmet:
Do you think the underseat crap does that? :headshake

mbroker said:
Its nasty - go to the gixxer forum and youll see even the non sell out riders over there dont like the looks.
Maybe you didn't understand my post but when a bike works as well as the gixxer does its looks are about the last thing I care about. And if it's possible, I care even less what other people think about its looks.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
phastone said:

Maybe you didn't understand my post but when a bike works as well as the gixxer does its looks are about the last thing I care about. And if it's possible, I care even less what other people think about its looks.
:iamwithst

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
phastone said:

Oh I understood - you tried to say if it works well who cares. My point is that making the bike heavier and adding a nasty looking exhaust doesnt add to the bikes performance. So it moots your point.

You make no sense. In fact Id say your :bs: . You say you dont care what they look like but in fact that is why your posting. Your posting on a thread about how a bikes looks and your saying you dont care about looks? Pardon me but that sounds retarded, and is fallacious on many different levels. If you didnt care about looks you would not be posting in this thread.

Maybe you should just come clean admit to being a fucking zuki lover and go against the grain in the open and defend the fuglly looks. Not that thats not what your really doing. :helmet:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts