Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
I looked at the page and I am sure that someones bike on this website would run that same# also. I have seen guys run in the low tens all night on their bikes with only slipon and power commander. They are just good at launching. I am not impressed for that to be an all new bike and only improve that little bit.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Lee's bike is badass no doubt, but I'm sure it is not at 3" height and it's not running U4.1 fuel. We will see what it's about next weekend in Commerce at Prostar 1000SS rules. :thumbsup: Do your thing this weekend Lee!!!:helmet:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
ZX10 Guy said:
Norm Jackson running a 04 ZX-10 at MIR with a stock motor

http://www.dontbescaredracing.com/video/zx10r_nj.wmv

Yeah, I was going to mention that vid and times by Norman..the difference is the motor was never opened up on the 04 and the 07 has a longer wheelbase. I believe Norman and RR have even said the 06 is faster most likely the slight increase of HP and longer wheelbase than the original 04s…but with that said the 07 gix is for real with those times…hope to meet one of them one day strip or street. :wink:

·
Registered
919 Posts
That K7 has headwork, cams, full exhaust, custom mapped, and using MR9 fuel.....

Those are nice times but it's not anything a K6 couldn't do with the same mods

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Wasn't Gadsen running 9.0's and 9.1's with just a sprocket change and a lowering strap on a 2004 10R?

·
Registered
112 Posts
yeah i hear that thing is sick fast. motorcycle usa.com will be doing 07 shoot out in just a week or so. we will see how much more power that thing has than the current 07 ten.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Sands said:
That K7 has headwork, cams, full exhaust, custom mapped, and using MR9 fuel.....

Those are nice times but it's not anything a K6 couldn't do with the same mods

Read the whole post
No head work.....read the whole post...stock head and stock cams..just degreed...compression,MR9 and a pipe with a map....

·
Registered
804 Posts
Tear it up Kenny, good luck!! As far as the motorcycle shootout magazine goes, anything thats new and suppose to be bad ass they will give it ratings out the ass so im sure they are gonna claim to be putting out a lot more hp than the other 1000's. Im curious as to what kawasaki is going to do in 08 with the 10...

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
This is last weeks news.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts