Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, first post. I searched a lil, didnt find much that i needed.

So need suggestions on pipes, but I want to keep the double pipe udner the tail look. Shoot your suggestions. And does anybody have the HR1 Pocket pipe? What do you think of it? Your likes/dislikes??

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I believe through any kawi dealer. Atlantic city cycle for one. Not sure if any of our sponsors supply them. I know on kawiforums, Advanced Kawasaki gives a good price.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
ATTENTION FOLKS!!!! You cannot get the nassert beet for the second gens here in the usa. You might be able to get it directly from nassert in japan but i heard it might cost you around 3-3500 for it. Those that do have it better treat it like gold!:badteeth:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Keep the stock pipes, but modifiy the silencers with A & R baffles. Great sound, good power, and you can shorten the stock pipe. Do a search and you will find many mods with A & R baffles.

·
Registered
546 Posts
^^^ Yea, the A&R baffles are mainly for the DIY'er kinda guys. You take your original exhaust and mod it. Comes with a pre-measured perforated tube, Vance & Hines packing material, some tape, a few screws and a plate (I think that's it). It's almost the same as having slip-on's, except you get to keep your stock look, and it's hundreds of dollars cheaper with nearly the same effects and sound just as good. Personally, I love the way the stock pipes look, but that's just me.

·
Team Green Baby!
2014 MV Agusta F3 675
1,519 Posts
If you're on a budget, you can go w/ the A&R baffles as others have suggested. Or you can get the Akras s/o for like 400 which is a great deal. Check out superbikesupply.com. I've got KR Tuned s/o on mine and it sounds awesome. Nice and deep w/ the inserts still intact and even better w/ it removed. Plus it's something different from the rest of the cans that are out there. Kneedraggers.com has them for 505. And if you really got the $$$, get a full system. You can find some for like under a grand.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
akra evo full system is my vote...a exhaust is like a tshirt, everyone has there own style they like...get what you like cause the difference in performance will be so small I doubt you will notice...

·
Registered
757 Posts
In terms of looks other than the Nassert I've seen one set of undertails I love on the 2nd gen-nice CF shorties. I want to say they are HP but i can't remember for sure for the life of me. Someone posted pics a couple weeks back but I cant find the thread.

·
Registered
116 Posts
In terms of looks other than the Nassert I've seen one set of undertails I love on the 2nd gen-nice CF shorties. I want to say they are HP but i can't remember for sure for the life of me. Someone posted pics a couple weeks back but I cant find the thread.
that might have been me:smile:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
you got my vote for the akras as well as the A and R baffles....i love the 2nd exhausts....i would have the 2nd gen if i didnt get my 09 for such a great deal:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts