Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some Akro headers off of a 2006 zx10r will they fit on a 2008 zx10r..?..if they fit do i have 2 do any modifications..

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I dont know but nice bike, Post up some pics. And welcome.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I can tell you that the stock headers off a 06/07 second gen zx10r will fit a 3rd gen cause I got a set and did a areap/06 stock gutted headers on my friends 08 zx10r...I would say yes they will fit but there might be a line up issue where the cat/header meets the mid-pipe going to your can. I would say go ahead and give it a shot and if they don't line up 100% at least you always have your stock headers off sitting there waiting to be gutted!! But I think it will work!! I mean the stock ones did and usually most manufacturers make the headers line up the same LOL...Good luck and keep us posted on top of posting up pictures!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if they fit i was going 2 get the level one exhaust that comes with mid and see if i can just fab a small joint 2 conect everything...but dont want 2 loose power...guess its better than stock

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
A member tried this a while ago and they do not line up. From what I remember it was close but no dice.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Yes, it will be off by a couple small mm's but nothing an exhaust shop or your self could handle!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts