Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 zx10r 6400 miles super clean many extras,full akrapovic evolution titanium with carbon cans system, PCIII ivans map,tre,servo eliminator,block off plates,1 tooth down in front,carbon look hugger,goodrich kevlar brake lines,shorty pazzo levers,speedo healer,epc green brake pads, bike is like new $6600.00
note:large green m's been replaced with same just repositioned them thought were leaning to much.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
obo

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$6600.00 obo

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still up for grabs and spring is comming:wink:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Bump for a nice bike...Just my opinion, but I think the price i too high...

·
Registered
104 Posts
My first post on here. Just registered to inquire about your bike. Looking at an 07 tomorrow, Like your color better! I'll PM you with my info and a possible offer. Cash in hand no games. BTW im down the street from you in North Aurora.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey man thats a sick looking bike!!! Mind telling me who made up those graphics for you? I just recently bought the exact same bike. Too bad I didnt see yours first. :BangHead:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris at drippinwet.com great guy

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
for sale again $6600.00

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Can all the stickers easily be removed? On the upper fairings the black is that paint or a stick as well?

Would you entertain some where in the 5K region

Thanks
Judd

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Can all the stickers easily be removed? On the upper fairings the black is that paint or a stick as well?

Would you entertain some where in the 5K region

Thanks
Judd
its all stickers sorry to consider 5k id put it back to stock(i have all oem parts)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 26 Posts