Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Entire Body including all fairing inserts, mounting brackets and harware in showroom condition. Also the Gas Tank w/ pump and cap in showroom condition. Everything is exactly how it came off 1 1/2 yrs ago when i bought it and had it stored in my attic while i rode the bike on the track w/aftermarket plastic on. Thinking i would sell it as a street bike again when i was done with it isnt working in this economy so this street stuff go's and i'll just keep my bike as a track bike and sell it as such when the time comes. Also for sale are the stock rear sets with the shifter,the brake pedal and of course the hardware. Stock engine cases as well(stator cover, starter gear cover, hardware) and mirrors. Im not sure yet of prices so to keep it honest please submit all offers via Webboard - "NO PM's" ! I live in West Chester, PA for guesstimations on shipping. MY EXHAUST IS NOT FOR SALE !!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in pa, not too far from west chester... i can come pick the whole set up.... please please please get back to me. i am in dire need of a full set of plastics...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the offers but im hoping to get more than that for everything . Thanks Stunna. You'll have to leave some of your contact info Mr. Blank? and i would appreciate a reasonable offer on first !

·
Registered
461 Posts
Give us a hint what you are looking to get for the set,, or,, are you wanting to split it up. If you are selling the hugger,,, let me know what you want for it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$1200 for the set or $400 for the tank, pump, cap and rear seat lock. $300 for the tail w/ lights,seat cowl, rear seat,and both lower driver seat panels. $300 for the upper w/ windshield,headlight and mirrors. $200 for each side panel w/lights including both upper and inner panels on each. $100 for both lowers(right side is cut for the exhaust i used), $75 for the frt. fender,$100 for the right rearset and entire brake assembly, $75 for the left rearset and shifter assembly. I'd like to sell it as a set and rather not split it up anymore than that if i do start to part it out. Thanks "I need the hugger - Livin for speed"

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
$1200 for the set or $400 for the tank, pump, cap and rear seat lock. $300 for the tail w/ lights,seat cowl, rear seat,and both lower driver seat panels. $300 for the upper w/ windshield,headlight and mirrors. $200 for each side panel w/lights including both upper and inner panels on each. $100 for both lowers(right side is cut for the exhaust i used), $75 for the frt. fender,$100 for the right rearset and entire brake assembly, $75 for the left rearset and shifter assembly. I'd like to sell it as a set and rather not split it up anymore than that if i do start to part it out. Thanks "I need the hugger - Livin for speed"
Ok, I will help you adjust your prices, since you don't know how much stuff is new... At RonAyers.com, The left and right mid-cowls are $200.00- brand new! No ones going to pay that for a used set. Also the left and right lowers are $94.50 each, brand new. $100 each- used?:headshake.
I'm not trying to be a dick, just informing you of new prices versus your prices. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does RonAyers include stuff like lights, inner panels and hardware? Did i mention its all showroom condition ?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Well I guess I'll be the dick head here......You might as well lower the prices or put the shit back in storage. No one is spending money right now due to the economy. I have been trying to basically give away some body panels and have been unable to do so. There was a guy on here who was selling both mid panels with lights and hardware for $185 shipped......he had them forsale forever.

Compared to new your prices are good.....however, like I said right now, your not gonna get the prices your wanting.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im sorry , thanks but i'll have to pass ! shipping for all this stuff from here to Texas is about $150 at least ??? Its just not worth it at this time !

1 - 20 of 38 Posts