Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
unable to ride anymore due to several shoulder surgeries, willing to trade for a nice car, must be manual trans. 300zx twin turbo or something to that effect, but if someone has something to trade dont be afraid to make an offer.

shorty pazzo levers
bmc filter
ivans TRE
shortened stock exhaust with a&r baffles.
powder coated: wheels, calipers, rearsets, passenger pegs,
damper mounts, and some other little pieces i can't think of.
carbon fiber front fender, real carbon fiber windscreen, and
carbon fiber side pieces under the seat.
solo cowl
valter moto steering stem nut
dzus fasteners
bike has about 7000 miles.
$5,500

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Dude, you don't want a fiero. Trust me.

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
what about a 2010 kia forte! its my wifes car u can have it i dont like her all that much right now.
Does she come with it? Because that might be a deal breaker... :crackup:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Dude, you don't want a fiero. Trust me.
:dontknow:....I had one and loved it...whenever is wasn't melting the wiring harness,catching fire,burning up starters or alternators,......other than that it was super!!:lol::lol:...all BS aside, it was my first car!!!!!:badteeth:

·
Registered
411 Posts
5500 for an 06 with approx. 7000 miles, how far off is my price?
I'm buying a similar one, all stock, with 6k miles, in "like new" condition for $4500 tomorrow....but I think it's a steal honestly, as the Blue book was closer to $6.5k. I think it's a good buy at $5.5k, but its a tough market, and just after the holidays.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm buying a similar one, all stock, with 6k miles, in "like new" condition for $4500 tomorrow....but I think it's a steal honestly, as the Blue book was closer to $6.5k. I think it's a good buy at $5.5k, but its a tough market, and just after the holidays.
sonna ma gun, 4500$??? u thief!

·
Registered
411 Posts
sonna ma gun, 4500$??? u thief!
I was bored and searching Craigslist at the right time i guess! Plus it's a tough sell when it's snowing outside, but the bike is perfect, with only one scratch, and the guy didn't care that he was taking a bit hit.

But as i said before, my new purchase and your bike are worth more than what i paid!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
alright, well an 06 for 4500 is very few and far between so i'm not going to let that reflect on the price of my bike. i'll wait a couple more months till spring and hopefully get 5500 for it, i'm in no rush to sell it. maybe by then i'll change my mind on selling it and just keep it.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Put a "Gixxer 600-750-1000" decal on it and that shit will sell in 24 hours tops via craigslist.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts