Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 10 with full race akro's, and am running the map from power commanders web site for my setup. Does anyone know how good the maps are from Power Commander? The power is awesome (178 whp) but it runs really rich and back fires around 2900-3100 which i heard is pretty normal with the tens. Also my gas light comes on at around 90-100 miles which seems pretty weak. Just wanted to know other peoples experiences, with out a costum map

·
Registered
477 Posts
I have an 06 10 with full race akro's, and am running the map from power commanders web site for my setup. Does anyone know how good the maps are from Power Commander? The power is awesome (178 whp) but it runs really rich and back fires around 2900-3100 which i heard is pretty normal with the tens. Also my gas light comes on at around 90-100 miles which seems pretty weak. Just wanted to know other peoples experiences, with out a costum map

are you useing the 02 eliminators?and what map are you running of dynojets site?..i have an 06 full akro,bmc filter 02 eliminators and dynojet usa told me to run map m222-507.as they said its the closest they do for my set up!(its the full arrow map.i have had a custom map done also and it made 172 whp,but it just smell't realy fuel'y all the time!when my buddies were following me they said it stank of fuel...im going to fit a wideband lambda kit the weekend to see for my self!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
571 Posts
All I have to say is that is one hell of an optimistic dyno if you're putting down 178 hp and running rich. :heyyou::wink:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All I have to say is that is one hell of an optimistic dyno if you're putting down 178 hp and running rich. :heyyou::wink:
Its supposed to be a pretty accurate dyno but who knows... It really pissed of an older guy with a zx14 full exhaust custom map he put down 177 he almost walked into the dealer to sell his bike (serious) other 1 litre gsxrs and cbrs where only laying down high 150's to mid 160's so... i think its just a freak motor i had an 2005 gsxr 1k that was fast but this ten pulls like a motha!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are you useing the 02 eliminators?and what map are you running of dynojets site?..i have an 06 full akro,bmc filter 02 eliminators and dynojet usa told me to run map m222-507.as they said its the closest they do for my set up!(its the full arrow map.i have had a custom map done also and it made 172 whp,but it just smell't realy fuel'y all the time!when my buddies were following me they said it stank of fuel...im going to fit a wideband lambda kit the weekend to see for my self!!!:thumbsup:
Im running the full akro evo map. I dont have o2 eliminators and still have stock filter.... my friends aslo bitch about the fuel smell off my bike, but i dont feel like spending the money on a custom map right now. so seeing if anyone has run dif maps with success

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
im runnin full akra with bmc race filter and a xtre. also using the full akra map from dynojet and put down 178.4 on one dyno and 177.6 on a different dyno, same situation with the gas light and backfiring with some pretty beautiful flames. ive been tryin to find someone with a custom map but to no avail........i cant complain about the dynojet map for now

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
MY ex-06 had the full Ti race akra, Atre, PCIII, Full akra race map, BMC race filter, flies removed. Always was heavy on fuel. 100 clicks to a tank is normal.
Enjoy the bike.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
These zx10r are bloody fast cause this is the first 1000 I have owned that stock can run down gsxr1000's and cbr1000rr's with pc and slip ons!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
mine does the same shit. I dont worry about about.
2006 with just the full Akra is rated at 170

·
Registered
765 Posts
I have a full akro's on my 07 with no pc yet and get from 70-140 miles a tank depending how I ride - and I'm one tooth down front sprocket. Im gona get the Bazzaz been hearing alot of good things bout there pc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts