Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I replaced my 06 exhaust as soon as I got home with the bike and took my jeep down to the dealership to pick up my exhaust.

BUT now it is just sitting in the garage collecting dust! what did everyone do with their exhaust?
I will never put it on again so? sell it? throw it out?

ANY IDEAS?
thanks,
DJ

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I posted last year that new emissions tests(smog tests) are starting or will come back for bikes to be tested on a yearly or bi-yearly basis. Find out if it applies to your state and if you will be exempt or grandfathered if a new law is coming like I think it's going to happen next year in California. If you get good info. that your in the clear than just sell the thing...but be sure because if it's true the new laws will require smog tests you might be sorry especially if you only get 50bucks or so for your pipe :badteeth:...mind you ...I have no real evidence what the affects will be with aftermarket pipes because there is no tests going on right now and have no idea if or when they tests if they will be looking at those things...just wanted to give a heads up to be prepared if needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts