Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD**

This bike was purchased last winter with 3300 miles on it, and had fiberglass farings. Over the winter I restored/repainted the bike. It currently has 7k on the bike, and road rash on the right side (my wife dropped it). We're looking to get $6,000 for the bike, but are negotiable.

PC III
K&N Filter
Roaring Toyz Megaphone
Ohlins Damper
16T/42T
Vortex rearsets
powdercoated wheels, pass.sets, gas cap
Butterflies removed
HID 6k with red led running lights
Stealth forks
ZX14 rear shock

I'm sure I've left something out, but don't hesitate to ask questions.

All pics:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/Proelky/ZX10/

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Was curious if wife dropped it after the repaint or before. Was it a tip over or was she moving when damaged.
The bike was laid over doing 1-2mph in a turn after it was painted. The lower and mid were scuffed, and the upper was cracked by the headlight (frame slider did it's job). We're willing to compensate the damage in the price of the bike too. The estimate to repair the damage was between $500-800. The damage is shown in the pics of the right side.

·
Registered
29 Posts
So it was black first and now it's the current color of red right? I'm waiting on my car to sale and my financial aid check to come in and if I have enough money saved up all together when that happens and you still have that bike I probably will try to get it off you since you are so close to me. Btw you said you restored it. Does it have a clear title? Is that a custom mapped pciii as well?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So it was black first and now it's the current color of red right? I'm waiting on my car to sale and my financial aid check to come in and if I have enough money saved up all together when that happens and you still have that bike I probably will try to get it off you since you are so close to me. Btw you said you restored it. Does it have a clear title? Is that a custom mapped pciii as well?
When I purchased it the bike had fiberglass fairings, and I replaced them with oem plastics/paint. The bike is clear with a custom mapped pc III. Let me know, and we'll work something out.

Josh

·
Registered
29 Posts
I appreciate that. I'll keep you updated. Car is supposed to be selling this weekend but it could be another week or so for my Financial Aid check to come through. Would you be willing to work out a contract on payments with a down payment and you keep the title till it's paid off? Just thought I'd ask haha I've been trying to find a first gen zx10r (or 06-07) for a couple of years now and you are so close and within a reasonable price that I don't want to lose this chance. If not like I said just thought I'd ask.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts