Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this bike 2nd hand. A previous problem I had was my speedometer and odometer being off. The fellers here recommended speedohealer and it worked like a charm. I just went out with some friends this weekend, all different bikes. 3 of them topped up on fuel for just over 6 dollars where i was 11 dollars. Can anyone suggest what i can look at for possible reasons, or do you think the mods from the prev owner is likely the problem? I'm not mechanically inclined in the least so I'm curious. Thanks for any thoughts or tips!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Now that your odometer is working reading correctly what's your mpg?

When I road mine on the street i'd get 28~30 mpg on the track I get 18~20.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I bought this bike 2nd hand. A previous problem I had was my speedometer and odometer being off. The fellers here recommended speedohealer and it worked like a charm. I just went out with some friends this weekend, all different bikes. 3 of them topped up on fuel for just over 6 dollars where i was 11 dollars. Can anyone suggest what i can look at for possible reasons, or do you think the mods from the prev owner is likely the problem? I'm not mechanically inclined in the least so I'm curious. Thanks for any thoughts or tips!
Such an open question! As stated is the final drive stock, ie 17t front 41t rear ?What are the mods on the bike?? Did you top up before going out with the others??? What mileage did you actually do for 11 dollars????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts