Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys, just like the title says, ive got my girls 06 gsxr 6 up for sale! It have a full yoshi r-55 ss exhaust with the cf tip! Bike has 4556 miles and a new back tire! Lowered 2.5 in for her short ass LOL! All pegs powder coated black! Im askin $6000 But all reasonable offers accepted! I know this is a 10r forum but i figured what the hell, give it a try!
Call if you have any questions!
Mike
352-428-5474
P.S. reason for selling, SHE NEVER RIDES IT! Plus i want it out of my garage to make room for the 10r shop!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I will buy it if you throw in that piece of crap behind it to sweeten the deal :)

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
that does look like a chick bike. good luck selling it. the only problem is that half of your potential buyers have hung it up for the season.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that does look like a chick bike. good luck selling it. the only problem is that half of your potential buyers have hung it up for the season.
yeah i know, good thing im here in fl where we can ride all yr long! she took one look at the bike and said she had to have it, but now we have to prepare for another baby so bye bye gsxr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.