Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I wanna see what the ti force exhaust looks like and ive been looking around for a pic and cant find one. does anyone have a pic or a link so i can see it the one on the r1 looks pretty clean if the zx10r looks similar i might get that. also does anyone know if yosh will have a carbon exhaust for the zx10 or no

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i cant see the exhaust at all your helmet is in the way can you take a side and rear pic of it and post it on here? also how do you like it?

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
shenanigans said:
ok I wanna see what the ti force exhaust looks like and ive been looking around for a pic and cant find one. does anyone have a pic or a link so i can see it the one on the r1 looks pretty clean if the zx10r looks similar i might get that. also does anyone know if yosh will have a carbon exhaust for the zx10 or no
id go arrow,arata,akro,ti force.. yosh doesnt make as much power on most bikes..

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not too worried about power more looking for looks and sound ya ya ya i want my bike to look good im not drag racing or going to track days i just ride everyday to work and for fun

·
Registered
214 Posts
shenanigans said:
not too worried about power more looking for looks and sound ya ya ya i want my bike to look good im not drag racing or going to track days i just ride everyday to work and for fun
You're right there near Anaheim...look up Kerry Bryant at Area P Exhaust? I just got my exhaust from him...I went with 14" Single C/F Canister with a 2.5" core with polished piping... the sound and throttle response is awesome...

But if you're looking for :bling: , then go with Yosh's Bling series

·
Registered
214 Posts
Not of my bike yet, I should have them up by mid-week...Go to the Area P website...They have the best customer service by far!!! You can actually talk to the owner of the company when you call

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
i wouldnt buy that yosh exhaust just cause the name BLING.. sportbikes and bling bling dont mix for me.. to me there is nothing worse than a polished frame on a sportbike. its like a sin IMO..

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
found the area p system. its ok but i kinda like the akra or the ti force. now if only ti force made it carbon i would be set. i guess i will have to ceramic coat the pipes black.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
on the 06 the traditional outlet on the pipes doesnt look as good as the akro hex pipes IMO.. all the others make the bike look like a tl1000r.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ya no bling here i like my bikes dark and sinister. i was gonna paint my last bike flat black and leave it at that. i dont like most of the graphics on bikes either. i guess its my hot rod background that keeps my ideas plan and simple.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts