Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
06 cbr 600 1400$

Selling an 06 CBR 600 in parts its complete minus fairings and battery tray may be missing small stuff but I have the majority of the bike frame has zero miles was used to make custom subframes and the motor has around 2000 miles. I have not started the motor since ive had it. I ended up finding a good deal on another spare track bike. I can ship it in parts or you can come pick it up im in West virginia right now but im pretty much all over the east coast. Just shoot me a text (305) 519 6404 if your interested ill send you pics. comes with a set of pilot powers. the only after markets are the rearsets clip ons and slip on. 1400$ OBO
IMG_0977[1].jpg
IMG_0980[1].jpg
IMG_0880[1].jpg
IMG_0746[1].jpg
parts

·
Crash Test Dummy
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No title its a brand new frame never used. I ended up getting a good deal on the frame which was used to make custom subframes. Ive been collecting parts for it for awhile with the intentions of having a spare bike for my friends and family. I recently found a complete bike for cheap so i dont have any use for this. It can not be made street legal and would cost more money than its worth trying to do so. Im missing the battery tray and fairings.

·
Crash Test Dummy
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe yeh some cheap chinese plastics and some good rubber = less than 2 grand for a complete bike not to bad when you consider the brand new frame and that the motor was pretty much brand new. I took it all apart and checked everything. I have an 08 r1 ill sell ya 200% stock 4500 miles looking to get 3 grand for it if your interested shoot me a PM :thumbsup: I have way to many bikes lol

·
Chairman of the Board
16,018 Posts
hehe yeh some cheap chinese plastics and some good rubber = less than 2 grand for a complete bike not to bad when you consider the brand new frame and that the motor was pretty much brand new. I took it all apart and checked everything. I have an 08 r1 ill sell ya 200% stock 4500 miles looking to get 3 grand for it if your interested shoot me a PM :thumbsup: I have way to many bikes lol
I got a lead Im runnin now on a 2012 600rr slavage bike. Like you say, some cheap plastics and rubber and your good to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts