Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MAN WE WERE RIDING THE TWISTYS and the only partner down here close to me with a ride laid his crap down with some riders from dallas im hoping one of you guys knows of a good full front fairing set hes gonna need everything except for the tail gas tank is fine also any ideas? or got some crap in the garage

·
Registered
235 Posts
MAN WE WERE RIDING THE TWISTYS and the only partner down here close to me with a ride laid his crap down with some riders from dallas im hoping one of you guys knows of a good full front fairing set hes gonna need everything except for the tail gas tank is fine also any ideas? or got some crap in the garage
:dontknow:

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Bluntinese

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
your partner went to dallas and took a crap on a gas tank in someones garage?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol sorry! im cheap my keyboard has no period button rofl thanks for making me feel so dirt poor hah

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
lol sorry! im cheap my keyboard has no period button rofl thanks for making me feel so dirt poor hah
Ok, that makes sense....for awhile there I thought you had some good

:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Didn't you say you brought home a hair under 50 in another thread? By a freakin keyboard, they're cheap at wallyworld.

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
I feel kinda bad making jokes about the situation now that I look back on it. Is your friend ok?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah last year i made 48 but i just bought my girl a car since hers went out and just paid off the bike so im broke until the 15th which sucks , yeah my buddy is fine i dont know what happened to him hes not the most experienced rider i guess he just froze, it wasnt that quick of a turn he just tried to turn riding up and down from what i was told by the other guys , when he gets back today i think were gonna make it into a temporary street fighter and see what we can do ,

·
Registered
297 Posts
Oh say word? You mugs be stuntin hard as hell!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
your partner went to dallas and took a crap on a gas tank in someones garage?
Ohh I needed to read this thread today. I needed a good laugh! :lol: :crackup:

But seriously I hope your boy is alright and the bike gets back to roadworthy.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah we took it apart and now its a hot lil street fighter but no head lights. and no turn signals in the front oh and no cowling. it still rides fun tho

1 - 18 of 18 Posts