Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm sitting at the club tonight and some drama breaks out, I go over and handle the drama and as I'm coming back my buddy comes up to me and says hey man theres a guy out side that wants to race you with his car for four hundred bucks. I have my buddy point this tool out and it turns out to be some preppy punk who's daddy bought him an 06 Dodge viper. So I talk to the kid a little bit and sure enough he has the I own a viper I can beat any thing ego going on so I tell him alright when, where and how do you wanna race. He thinks for a minute and says 70 MPH roll ons down the 2 freeway right now. I laughed put my gear on fired up the bike and followed him up to the freeway, My buddy followed us to just to see the race on his 00 GSXR 750. We get on the freeway hit 70 he gives me a thumbs up and that was the last I saw of him till I exited the freeway about 3 miles down the road. I hit an Indicated 189. So we get to a gas station and he says I wasn't ready and I missed a shift. I tell him OK lets do it again going back up to the club. Sure enough his thumb came up and I never saw him again till I backed off to get of the freeway and go back to the club. He backed off and just kept going up the freeway. I guess he got embarrassed since he was talking all that shit about how his car would smoke me to all these chicks at the club and he probably didn't want to come back and have to admit that he got eaten like a snickers bar. I just love it when I get to pop some dumb rich punks ego and embarrass him in front of all these girls.

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kickaho said:
Yeah, but what about that pricks $400??
Ehh it wasnt all that important to me, the fact that he got made a fool of in front of about 50 fine ass woman was worth the 400 bones. The fact that I showed back up and all of them came running up asking where he was, why he wasnt back and who won was worth the money the prick never payed me and probally never had.

·
Registered
987 Posts
hhaa dont mess with a 10 sucker....i hope you see him again, just so you cant break balls lol

·
Registered
535 Posts
Thanks for the story!! That was pretty good! hate rich kids in funky cars like that. They need their asses handed to them now and then :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Not a lot of rich kids driving Vipers in my neck of the woods. Just a whole mess of fools driving VW's, Civic's, and various other grocery getters with fart cans out the rear, and park benches installed on the trunk lid. All of which, given the opportunity, will try and do a roll on against any bike with a fairing.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Ha! Ha!.... Dumbass kid!....

Its amazing how many people think that a sports car is faster than a bike....

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
yeah right...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Cnyncrvr3 said:
So I'm sitting at the club tonight and some drama breaks out, I go over and handle the drama and as I'm coming back my buddy comes up to me and says hey man theres a guy out side that wants to race you with his car for four hundred bucks. I have my buddy point this tool out and it turns out to be some preppy punk who's daddy bought him an 06 Dodge viper. So I talk to the kid a little bit and sure enough he has the I own a viper I can beat any thing ego going on so I tell him alright when, where and how do you wanna race. He thinks for a minute and says 70 MPH roll ons down the 2 freeway right now. I laughed put my gear on fired up the bike and followed him up to the freeway, My buddy followed us to just to see the race on his 00 GSXR 750. We get on the freeway hit 70 he gives me a thumbs up and that was the last I saw of him till I exited the freeway about 3 miles down the road. I hit an Indicated 189. So we get to a gas station and he says I wasn't ready and I missed a shift. I tell him OK lets do it again going back up to the club. Sure enough his thumb came up and I never saw him again till I backed off to get of the freeway and go back to the club. He backed off and just kept going up the freeway. I guess he got embarrassed since he was talking all that shit about how his car would smoke me to all these chicks at the club and he probably didn't want to come back and have to admit that he got eaten like a snickers bar. I just love it when I get to pop some dumb rich punks ego and embarrass him in front of all these girls.
If the dude had drove/ridden both, he would have known better. The viper pulls like a mug between 4-5600k, but even in the power band doesn't come close to the pull of a 10R. :headshake

D

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
SkyDork said:
I would have collected the $400 from the punk kid and spent it on the hot chicks at the club!

:crackup:
:+1:
:spit: rich kid sent back home tell daddy the car was not fast enough, I want trade it in for a bugati.

·
Registered
293 Posts
car VS bike..... lmfao when people think that's a fair race..... I bet I would of beat the Viper on my 93 GSXR750?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Cool you took him from 70 because that gives the car even more of a chance (not that he had a chance anyway)...

To make it more in your favor start the race from an even slower roll or from a standstill....

All those car vs bike vids are usually heavily modded cars going up against stock bikes from a fairly high speed roll...

I was looking at the ZX14's 0-60 times of 2.61 seconds, I mean where can you get stock performance like that except for maybe a bugati...http://photos.motorcycle-usa.com/06zx_busa_accerlchart.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts