Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Not to be rude, but I think you'll have a hard time selling at that price......
That is a beautiful bike though, GLWS

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not to be rude, but I think you'll have a hard time selling at that price......
That is a beautiful bike though, GLWS
This is my first bike and I know what I payed for it plus what I have spent on it. I think I'll keep it here for awhile. If it not, I'll lower it down a touch. Thank you for your concern on me selling my bike though. Godspeed.

·
Registered
570 Posts
It's always hard to try and sell bikes online especially on a forum specifically deals with zx10r chances are most members already have zx10s and or know there true value so to try and sell on this forum for a premium price your chances are very slim that a forum member will pay top dollar on such a older bike with so many miles none the less good luck with the sale and I feel 5000 would be a good Price to try and sell here.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Lol there's always somebody hatin. Lol but seriously I would keep it at that price. Bike looks to be well maintained and taken care of. Glws!
How is that Hatin??? KBB on that bike in excellent condition with low miles is $6300, and aftermarket mods generally don't increase the resale value of the bike...Just stating the facts, you'll have a better chance of selling at a lower price...

This is my first bike and I know what I payed for it plus what I have spent on it. I think I'll keep it here for awhile. If it not, I'll lower it down a touch. Thank you for your concern on me selling my bike though. Godspeed.
Like I said above, just wanted to respectfully give you an outside opinion...People on the forum are usually searching for deals, not top dollar prices
Regardless, GLWS...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Shift nashville has no taste

This dude was gaggin on my bike too when i posted.. Im set up alot like yours on a 07 SE by the way...!! you have a Very nice bike i must say ..
And as for the hater.. ill run along side and walk allover your stock bike all day in a straight line and i literally had a knee down in a corner the other day.. pretty sure even on a 6in stretch i could at least stay with you on your stock bike in corners allday!:crackup::crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
GLWS 06 guy

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
This dude was gaggin on my bike too when i posted.. Im set up alot like yours on a 07 SE by the way...!! you have a Very nice bike i must say ..
And as for the hater.. ill run along side and walk allover your stock bike all day in a straight line and i literally had a knee down in a corner the other day.. pretty sure even on a 6in stretch i could at least stay with you on your stock bike in corners allday!:crackup::crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
GLWS 06 guy
Sounds to me like you're the one drinking all the haterade...
Never ragged on his bike at all, it's a very nice looking bike, I was just giving my opinion on the price, and it wasn't even rude, just a statement of facts...It's a tough market right now, that's all I'm saying...
You on the other hand obviously have something to prove, congratulations on your stellar riding skills...

OP, as stated before, that's a nice looking bike and glws...

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Thanks man, no harm no foul. Trading it for an 04 GT tomorrow though. (I hope at least)
Gettin rid of the 10 for more wheels :headshake

You have another bike already, or just gonna stick w/ a car for now???

·
Registered
233 Posts
If the guy would rather have 5 grand cash please let me know. I would pay more but I am coming from Portland Maine. Almost bought a bike today but it had white foam in the oil. So the search is still on!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts