Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. there are 2 new sets of road and track forks for 06-07 zx10r on ebay for $1299. great price for great forks :thumbsup:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
wish these were gen1 forks!......

·
Registered
186 Posts
what a shitty listing....

title and top says zx10

bottom says gix1k

LOL

and they say dont ask questions about what it fits

FAIL! :spit:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
what a shitty listing....

title and top says zx10

bottom says gix1k

LOL

and they say dont ask questions about what it fits

FAIL! :spit:
:+1: but as long as you get confirmation that the auction is indeed for FG352's that is a good bargin. These are not the forks pictured in the photo though. Those are the newere FGRT's.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Werd up so did I :-D Can't wait to get them, talked to the guy at ohlins and he was pretty cool for my weight I might need to get new springs but they are only 100 bucks if I need to stiffen them up so not bad.

I have a ohlins rear shock for my 12r but I want the right one for my bike.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I weigh 190lb. Am I ok? I'm just going to appoint you as the ebay ordered r/t forks expert and setup configurator of the day, if you dont mind.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
hahah well he said these forks will be set up for like 180lbs max rider so it is possible that you might need springs. you have to see what your sag will be they are installed

·
Registered
92 Posts
Being that i am not an expert rider, even if they are set for a max 180lb rider am i safe to assume that even then they will be far superior to the stock forks once set up? I take my bike's to Stig Pettersson with PPS, i dont want to buy a new spring though if it will still be far superior. my forks leak constaly even with new seals so I knew i needed new forks, seamed like the price was right on these to be my replacement

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
yeah def the right price. yeah they will still be superior. but if the bike does sag way to far it would be a good investment to drop a stiffer spring in it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
08zx10rny: I came into the for sale forum looking for some new forks, becuase of your post, i found a good deal

Thank you very much

1 - 20 of 22 Posts