Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude, i really need the stator! its not complete anyways, how much for stator (no cover)?
I don't understand what your saying the motor is complete. It runs it just started making noise if you had a wire harness it would run where it sits.
Sell you the stator for 600 and you get a whole rest of the motor.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
lol

i thought you said you will "sell everything without the head". thats why i thought it wasn't complete. if you decide to part out, let me get the stator

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol

i thought you said you will "sell everything without the head". thats why i thought it wasn't complete. if you decide to part out, let me get the stator
Ill let you know if it parts.

I was offering it up without the head if someone needed it for a transmission or something. I was doing this because I would like to do some head work but I'm not dead set on that idea since head work gets expensive.

dsabat-

Where are you located? What kind of noise?

I'm located in California.
The noise is one of those noises where you say aww shit and put your spare in. (sounds like a spun bearing to me but I'm no expert)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
part out will bring you the most money (given that the crank is messed up and you want to keep the head)
Get someone to buy 400 worth of parts off it so I can keep the head and I'll send you the stator for the cost of shipping how does that sound?

I think it will sell sell faster together though and I want the whole thing gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts