Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Will this work without the pass peg? Any other year 10 hanger work?

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Aren't these made in Europe somewhere? Hard to get? I'm def intersted, tracking my bike next season and I don't want the heavy stockers anymore.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
JACK- You ever get your bike finished? I was following that build and it's been quiet for a while. Your bike was shaping up nicely.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump
what in store for next exhaust?
I really want a full system. With this HP set up it looks great and sounds very unique but I would love a full system Muzzy or Brocks. Either the Muzzy or Brocks will set me back well over a grand so I want to sell my current system first.

JACK- You ever get your bike finished? I was following that build and it's been quiet for a while. Your bike was shaping up nicely.
I had posted some pics but here is another :thumbsup: Anybody want a hand made Exhaust?!?! :bling:

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
I really want a full system. With this HP set up it looks great and sounds very unique but I would love a full system Muzzy or Brocks. Either the Muzzy or Brocks will set me back well over a grand so I want to sell my current system first.

Well you know what my suggestion will be.... Good luck with the sale...

:bump::bump:

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
check youtubw for user black6ninja i have the muzzy and the brocks on there...
I didnt rev the brocks up to high dont know why..
both are not accurate but best your gonna get..
Muzzy sounds good at idle but when riding it gets annoying quick for me anyhow.
Brocks stays deep throught the revs and can ride all day without any problems with noise level, and the difference in power is noticed!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
check youtubw for user black6ninja i have the muzzy and the brocks on there...
I didnt rev the brocks up to high dont know why..
both are not accurate but best your gonna get..
Muzzy sounds good at idle but when riding it gets annoying quick for me anyhow.
Brocks stays deep throught the revs and can ride all day without any problems with noise level, and the difference in power is noticed!

cool.......now I just need to sell my current exhaust system!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts