Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
06/07 ZX10R - Puig DB, Penske Triple clicker, Devil Exhaust

Ello from downunder. I've got a few parts that are no good to me after swapping to a ADV990. Yeeehaaw! Anyhoo, as below. Prices are in USD to keep you guys happy. I'll include shipping costs where I can as I get some more info.

Paypal + 2.4% welcome for all purchases.

Item: GIPro w/ATRE *SOLD*
Item Condition: Used but in very good condition
Reason for selling: Don't have the bike anymore
Price and price conditions: $100 USD + $10 USD (Intl air mail) or about $10 AUD for Aussie addresses.
Extra Info: Blue model, K02. Comes with original box and instructions etc
Pictures: As below

Item: Puig double bubble screen - Smoke
Item Condition: Used but in very good condition
Price and price conditions: $60 USD + shipping (unsure on amount as yet) *Price drop*
Extra Info: Only very minor scratches from washing the bike, otherwise in great condition

Item: Devil Carbon fibre pipes – as new *SOLD*
Item Condition: Used (once I believe, I never fitted them) and in very good condition apart from a minor scratch
Price and price conditions: $300 USD + shipping (unsure on amount as yet)
Extra Info: One bolt from one exhaust is missing (easily replaced), spark arrestors/bungs fitted

Item: Penske 8987 triple clicker *SOLD* (high/low comp damping, rebound, preload, ride height adjustable). 550 and 600lb spring. Note – should fir all years, although the resevoir length required may differ for 04/05 and 08/09/10 models – buyers to be aware if this if intending to fit to an alternate model.
Item Condition: Used but in good condition. Rebuilt when I had it on the ten, hence new fluids, valving etc to suit the rider (185lb).
Price and price conditions: $600 USD + shipping (unsure on amount as yet)
Extra Info: Has a modified standard Penske valve in place. Was set up for a quick road track day rider, buy has plenty of adjustment, Primary focus was to allow good travel over harsh bumps that we have in Oz, hence it feels great on the road. Comes with two springs, 550lb and 600lb – bonus!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Updated. Sold the GIPro, will take those other photos. I think my screen needs a date with the bath tub.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated with new pics of the pipe and screen. Still have to clean the shock up a bit before sale.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Subscribed may be interested in shock.

I need to check on the fit for an 08.

Also want to check into overseas private party purchase protection.

Post up some pics when possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the interest. I have a mate of mine in Oz interested who is first in line (no payment yet) but will keep you informed.

He is just confirming the '08 fitment as well. I'm not too up on the correct spring weights for the 3rd gen model as they changed the linkage compared to the 2nd gen. If I'm right from memory they still need a pretty soft spring, with lots of pre-load. So I guess 525 to 550 lb for a 180lb rider, +/- 10%? It's a guess though, really need to talk to the guys that have set them up by a suspension tuner.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Want those cans!!

Those are the most wicked cans I've ever seen dude!!!!!!!!! Could you estimate shipping cost to send to Miami by air? (fingers crossed) --Alex.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill get an estimate ready for the cans and inform.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill give you 50 for the screen im in melb
I'll take $60 AUD plus shipping. I think that's very fair. $50 is a bit of a kick in the nuts.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also updated original post. All items sold except the screen. Thanks for the interest guys, but the pipes and shock sold over here in Oz rather quickly (a little surprised) so it makes things easier. Cheers!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts