Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to find fuel injectors to replace on my 07 ZX-10R and am having a hard time finding some. Anyone know where and what would be a good replacement for a bike with bolt-ons and also running race fuel. Running race fuel with the stock injectors...... not a good idea.... just so you know.... Thats why I need to replace mine. Thanks in advance guys ! !

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
are you looking to upgrade injectors or just replace stock ones????

theres no need to run larger injectors on a N/A motor on our bikes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would want to just replace them with the stock size but at the same time be able to handle race fuel...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know what size the stock injectors are? Have been running a 50/50 mix of 93 and C-16. I accidently picked up the can that was straight C-16 and used it. Ran my best time tho..... 6.76 in the 8th.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
330cc right?

Any idea as to where i could buy some? I looked at all the sponsors on psychobike.com and the zxzone.com and schnitzracing.com and no luck for a 10r

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
you can buy OEM replacement injectors????

I still dont understand what you are looking for...

stock injectors can handle race fuel no problem

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have been told the same thing that they can handle race fuel. But two of my of other buds ran race fuel in there 636 and 750 and did the same thing. So when they hit high RPM their bike would shake violently..... just like mine. in low RPM's the bike runs normal. And it is hard to ride a wheelie because of that :lol:

So if it isnt the injectors what could it be??

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
wow very odd.... could be numerous things though to be honest but for sure its not injector size.... on stock injectors I've sprayed a 40 shot on a built motor making 227hp on the dyno with no problems.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Curious...why are you running C-16 on a bike with just bolt ons? Unless you are running boost, spray, high compression, advanced tiiming, ...there just no need for it or gains to be had.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well it did lower my times by 0.10 sec. I was runnin 6.8's all the time and with the c-16 ran 6.7's

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Intersting...my 04 made more rwhp and better acceration through the gears on 89 and had +4 advaced timing. ...and a whole slew of bolt ons. :dontknow:

..but results are results.. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
383 Posts
dude, put 87 octane in that bike and it will go the fastest

your hurting yourself putting c16 in it.

I have 2 07 ZX-10s I have one with a built motor and nitrous that runs on c16 with stock injectors and the other one just has a thin head gasket and degreed cams that runs on 87. Ive gone 9.20s @ 155 mph with 87 in the fuel tank

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is the first pass of the day.

This is the 2nd.

This is the 3rd and the fastest.

Later in the day is when the problems started.

Then the last pass.

The bike still rides smooth at about 7grand. anything above that is when it starts F^( |< up.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Curious...why are you running C-16 on a bike with just bolt ons? Unless you are running boost, spray, high compression, advanced tiiming, ...there just no need for it or gains to be had.
It makes them think they're cool:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Every squid knows race gas makes you a real racer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It makes them think they're cool:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Every squid knows race gas makes you a real racer.

IF I WANTED TO BE A "REAL RACER" I WOULDNT DO DRAG...... I WOULD MOVE UP TO VALDOSTA AND DO GP RACING. WHEN THE ONLY THING THERE IS TO DO ON SOME DAYS IS TO GO TO THE GRUDGE TRACK, THEN THATS IT. IF I WANTED TO BE A "REAL RACER" I WOULDNT HAVE A STOCK MOTOR. IF I WANTED TO BE A "REAL RACER" I WOULD HAVE SPONSORS TO PAY FOR MY SHIT.

Its just local guys and your bud's go up there to see who has the fastest time. No money is involved no hatred.......... just people gettn together and havin fun..........

It helps if you know who you are talking to before you try to slam them.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts