Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found this or can you help me with correct wiring diagram for my ZX1000D6F 12/05 JKAZXCD156A007479

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
06 ECU Wiring Diagram

Hi, Thank you for reply. The problem is the wire color order on the bike differs to that shown in wiring diagram, but in the manual text diagnostic section they refer to wire color order correctly as on my bike. The manual is contradicting its self. Terminal positions on ECU are numbered and from manual = 1. Yellow /Black 2. Blue 3. Red/Blue 4. Yellow/White 5. Yellow/Green 6. Blue/ White. Actual colors on bike are 1. - 2. Green 3. Black/Blue 4. White/Yellow 5. Black 6. Blue/Yellow. Example of manual contradiction. Page 132. Meter (+) BL (BLACK) lead (terminal 7) this is actual color on bike but Manual wiring diagram shows terminal 7 as Yellow/Blue. Terminal 34 Brown/Black and actual on bike, but wiring diagram in manual does not show any wire going to terminal 34. Cheers Bryce

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
06 Wiring Diagram

Would anyone like to look at there ECU wiring and confirm my statement, Bike is Canadian market, relatively low number. Have requested correct wiring diagram from Kawasaki and they appear to be ignoring me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Responces

2 questions above have been answered direct privately to posters, as to what I am doing and have helpful response, thankyou.....mods are watching newbie squid :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts