Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mirrors Left and Right: right one has some scratches on it from a low mile fall
left one looks brand new. $30 shipped sold to Djr33

OEM windscreen: looks like it has zero miles on it. $25 shipped sold to loki-10R

OEM Rear sets: right side has very small scratches on the foot peg screw and the brake lever from the slow fall not that noticeable. $35 shipped sold to Devincox and Djr33

OEM front calipers, lines and brake pads: these things look brand new maybe have a few hundred miles on them pads alone are worth what im asking so dont try and lowball me on these. $50 shipped

OEM Slip on Exhaust: your simple slipons from stock with the down pipes, valves and cables in perfect condition and again look brand new has under 3k miles on them. $65 shipped sold to GabeM

OEM Levers Both Clutch and Brake: Brake side has very light rash( shown in pics) $20 shipped sold to Devincox
again if anyone has any questions or needs pictures just PM and get them for you asap.

thanx ,kris

·
Registered
241 Posts
i want the rear sets i only really need the brake side but ill take them both never know what will happen i need to know how to pay with paypal i already have money in the acct and it will draft instantly

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i want the rear sets i only really need the brake side but ill take them both never know what will happen i need to know how to pay with paypal i already have money in the acct and it will draft instantly
sure my paypal is [email protected] just let me know what your buying when you send the money

·
Registered
43 Posts
djr33: I only need the shifting side. Wanna split the cost? If you have already paid Kat, I can pay you the difference and kat can mail it with the levers.

KAt: I want the clutch and brake levers too?

Devin

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you guys want to split the cost im fine with it just let me know and paypal with what you ordered and ill send it out asap

·
Registered
43 Posts
ok, I will pay 1/2 of 35.00 for the shifter side of the rear set and 20.00 for the clutch and brake levers.
my paypal=17.50 + 20.00 = 37.50
djr33's paypal= 17.50

if this looks good to everyone, I will paypal tomorrow morning. I just took my pain pills and i'm tire. (broke my neck in my wreck recently)

Thanks for working with it guys,
Devin

·
Registered
241 Posts
likewise

i will pay my half tomorrow morning after i hear back pleasure it will be nice to have the added luxury of rear brakes i dont know what ill do with myself lol:bump:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got your payment devin and ill send it out monday

also got your payment GabeM send it monday as well

thanx guys

·
Registered
241 Posts
Give you an extra 20 for the mirrors i only really need the right one and thats all i got left in my paypal acct let me know

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yep i got it thanx

and guy im sorry but i had some important family emergency to attend to so i will ship everything out tomorrow. sorry for the delay

·
Registered
241 Posts
absolutly not a problem brother take care of business before bullshit im sure noone will mind and if they do tell em to shove it sorry to hear about the emergency just wanted to make sure it went through

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thank you and yea it was one of those have to leave work situations so i just didnt get around to shipping anything

1 - 20 of 34 Posts