Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a pair of shorty Pazzo levers, mint shape, not broken or cracked or none of that b s. They are in black and on a 07, so i think they fit the 06s as well, but not sure of other years. I LOOVE these levers, the only reason im selling them is because im selling the bike. Im not sure what to price these at, i think they go for like $190 new, so i guess just make me an offer. i can email pics upon request, and paypal only. thanks

Also i have a full two bros exhaust i would be interested in selling, the single canister titanium style (sick exhaust) but i need the full stock exhaust before i do...if anyone was interested in selling their stock setup. thanks

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
sell the exhaust a little cheaper and ask for a trade on the stock so it basically free setup for you but your still putting some cash in your pocket!!

·
Registered
772 Posts
I have a complete 06-07 exhaust that I would sell. It has 1500 miles on in and it's mint. Make me an offer on it.

We could do a half trade on the levers or something.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I have a full stock exhaust.. Used about 1 week when I bought the bike, so they still look brand new.... Pm me to talk about a trade or something for your exhaust..... I would like to see some pics too please....

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like the exhaust is useless since te bike should be gone Monday. Won't have time to get it on the mail. So the levers are ip. Had alot of pm'd and offers, but looking at $140 shipped 2 day thru paypal payment. They are less then 5 months old and mint shape. I can email pics if anyone is interested before sending payment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts