·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm sure it's close to that. Thats why I posted it, hoping somebody would get a good deal on it. I don't know about performance just seems to be the holy grail of zx10 exhausts.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Those cans look different than mine, notice that the bluing is continued on the inlets and outlets, other Beet systems I have seen are raw ti on the inlets and outlets of the cans. Just a observation. Someone looks to get a good deal.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I made sure to point that out in the op. Anybody near gold river, ca that knows this place or can check it out?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Wonder why there is no mid pipe pictured? 9R does yours have the balance tubes?

Regardless, good looking out JL

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Wonder why there is no mid pipe pictured? 9R does yours have the balance tubes?

Regardless, good looking out JL
Yes, mine has the balance tubes, those boxes in the pics are the original boxes too, if I had to guess I would say the sale is legit, who would scam on such a rare item that has a very niche market, but thats just a guess, who knows. The seller seems to know alot of the dtails about the system. The fact that it is a no reserve kinda sets off a few flags in my head though:dontknow: Why sell such a expensive item with no reserve, knowing it will get no where near the 2300$ MSRP.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Yeah I did notice the boxes, just wasnt sure about the tubes. Shit for that kinda price, I might buy it as an excuse to get me a 2nd gen:smile:

·
Registered
197 Posts
ok who else is bidding on this? Im bidding so you might as well come clean!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I am so keep your akro!:spit:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I am so keep your akro!:spit:
You already have a beet you dont need another one. Let someone else who really need it get it.:heyyou:

·
Registered
559 Posts
This is one of those one-in-a-lifetime opportunities... man it would be sweet if I could at least bid on it! Unfortunately I've splurged too much lately on guns and accessories! Damn!

·
Banned
94 Posts
Sold for

Kawasaki ZX10 Exhaust
Winning bid: US $560.00
Shipping: Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details.US $75.77

I bet the seller is disppointed. I was somewhat surprised it went for so little.

635.77 total.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sold for

Kawasaki ZX10 Exhaust
Winning bid: US $560.00
Shipping: Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details.US $75.77

I bet the seller is disppointed. I was somewhat surprised it went for so little.

635.77 total.
So I take it you got it? Great price! Put up some pics when ya get it and get it on there!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts