Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 y/o. 6k miles of use. 14" CF can 2.5" core. Can in perfect condition. Pipe black ceramic coated inside and out, plus heat wrapped. Heat wrap has some wear from boot rubbing, but has been touched up with the black high heat silicon paint used for sealing heat wrap. ..wrap can be removed also. Wrap starts stops at each junction for easy breakdown and install/allignment.

http://areapnolimits.com/products/Slip-On-Exhaust-Kawasaki-ZX-10R-2006.php

$450 shipped 48 states

(pic taken b4 heel wear on wrap)

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Offers via PM considered. Packed in original AreaP box with bubble wrap and "peanuts". Went back to stock exhaust for less noise. New pics on request.

Also have a 12" AreaP CF can can with 2.5" core if a shorter can is wanted. Not a home cut down, custom made by Kerry at AreaP.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
+1 post count. :mrgreen:

..oh wait...I'm actually interested. :helmet:

..and local..

you know ya wanna see me. :wink:

PM a price picked up.
:crackup:

:eek:ccasion1

wait...I was interested in your rotors. Just weren't the size I actually needed. Turns out not all info you get on web forums is correct. :wink:

:cool:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i like to see pictures of the smaller can ?? and how much ? and what ar you including ?
the rear sets how much?
Rearsets are not for sale.

Included with this sale: AreaP CF can, "mid pipes" (half system- eleminates the cat), and all hardware as it came from AreaP.

I'll take some pics of both cans for comparison. Both in perfect condition.

I won't go below $400 shipped lower 48. You can see the cost of the half system on AreaP's site ($550 + shipping) and the ceramic coating was $250. AreaP sells just cans for $300, so below $400, I'll put it on a shelf for use on a future bike. :wink:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Good luck with the sell but areap says $450.00+shipping brand new so you know...I don't get where an extra $100 comes into play...Also has the heat wrap caused any damage. Cracks?

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good luck with the sell but areap says $450.00+shipping brand new so you know...I don't get where an extra $100 comes into play...Also has the heat wrap caused any damage. Cracks?
Pricing is straight off AreaP's website: http://areapnolimits.com/products/Sl...X-10R-2006.php :dontknow:

No damage from heat wrap. Pipes are ceramic coated stainless steel. I'll remove the wrap also since it's a bit frayed where my heel rubbed anyway. JetHott also offers one free recoat. I could arrange to have the ceramic freshened up although it has less than 4K miles of use and is as perfect as it could be.

That's the last of the justification on price buds. It's worth what it's worth to me. If you don't like the price, there's a deal out there for you somewhere. As I said, any lower, it's worth it to me to shelf it. :hello: :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.