Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Team Green Baby!
2013 MV Agusta Brutale 1090RR
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about their exhaust products? I need some feedback as I am really interested in buying a S/O from them for a steal on kneedraggers. $505 w/ free shipping (they normally go for $900; S/O only). :eyecrazy:

I seen some youtube clips of Kenny himself and their R&D guy and they look like high quality products. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Team Green Baby!
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. After doing some research on the internet and on the kawiforums sites, they seem to be a well thought out product, especially for the $$$. I placed an order today and will post pics when I have them installed next week!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Also there was an article in one of the magazines where they had the dyno sheets showing a gain of 13hp with the full system on a 2nd gen.

Right now 58cycles has the full system for right at $1K

·
Registered
49 Posts
My bosses block my access to videos so I'm not sure if this is it but there is a good clip with the owner of SportbikeTracktime and a Rep from KR Tuned.

·
Team Green Baby!
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have it in my basement but did not get a chance to install it yet. I will try to post a video clip of it soon and let you know what I think. Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
477 Posts
interesting what the guy from kr says about titanium?all those people that have a full ti exhaust how long are they going to last!after hearing that im glad i have the race conical akro(same as ti system but made of ss).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts