Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
05 zx10r 4000.00 Central FL

Well here goes. Not really pushing a sale but I will part with my baby. Only 2 issues with the bike. 1: the FI light comes on at around 45 mph and stays on . I think its b/c the exhaust servo no longer works. 2: some assjack painted some covers and the lower forks but that is just astetics.The bike can bee seen on the resurection thread. Do a search. Almost 30K miles and still pulls like a horse.
On with the good!!!!
Ivans TRE
CBR 1000rr calipers
5mm spacers
Russel Steel lines
K&N air
Engine ice
Micron high mount
Chinese DB windscreen
chrome colored graphics
Michilen 2ct's
racing spools.
Chinese DB windscreen
16f 41rear Brand new! chain and sprocket kit
And I think thats it.
O and the rearturn sigs dont work(just not hooked up)

Anyhow the first 4,000.00 Cash takes the cake to a fellew Forum member only. Im located in Fruitland park FL about an hr north of O town 352 267 0003. price is firm so dont ask any less. I do like guns though in partial trade. Spacifically assault rifles and compact handguns. Name is Blake and hope to hear from you.
IMG_0262.jpg

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you are my new best friend. Thank you, I was beginning to wonder if the bike was undesirable.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Haha. I know how you feel. I was trying to sell my RED 05 or quite some time. Dropped the price lower and lower until eventually I didn't know why I would bother to sell it.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
It's the economy man, I picked up my 04 with 18k miles for 3k and sold a bunch of stuff from it for roughly 400 bucks, so all in all, I paid only 2600. I sent him a pic after I replaced the middle tail piece of the tail section and now he's asking to buy it back lol

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOw, this is all quite depressing......O well I have no problem keeping the bike. Im afraid I would begin to miss the bike as well. I deff wont sell her for 3K LOL

·
Registered
124 Posts
I agree with the economy thing, but with the Gen4 coming it gets even less likely someone's going to want a Gen1, which will push values down. I'd put it on CL and attach the link to that article that says the "Widowmaker" is still as good as a Gen3 or whatever.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanx for the advise. I agree, If the gen 4 is what the rumors say that it is then DAYUM, But this will still be a good avenue for someone who Doesn't want to spend 10K on a new bike. And some are partial to the gen1 over the others so I guess in a way you could say its all relative.

Even craigslist is becoming a PITA, Now you have to have some sort of voice verification or some BS. but I did put it on ebay though and hopefully someone may see it. Thanx For the intrest.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
good luck with the sale blake.I hope you get what you want for her.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanx Bob, I hate to see this beautifull machine go but the times call for it. :(

Hey didnt you say you would like to have another one?????? LOL...................................... Its always good to have a spare!!!!

BTW your ride looks GOOOOOD!!!!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
thanks man.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.