Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 05 zx10 i want to turn into a stunt bike i was wondering all the mods i need to do im use to cbr's
1. do i need to mod the oil sump
2. does this bike have a tip sensor? my 04 cbr1000 did so i had to relocate it
3. where can i relocate the ignition to?
4. can i just disconnect the cluster? thats all i can think of now

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
i have a 05 zx10 i want to turn into a stunt bike i was wondering all the mods i need to do im use to cbr's
1. do i need to mod the oil sump
2. does this bike have a tip sensor? my 04 cbr1000 did so i had to relocate it
3. where can i relocate the ignition to?
4. can i just disconnect the cluster? thats all i can think of now

Ask Jason Britton - His stunt team is now sponsored by Kawasaki . No limit here is his myspace linkl, it might take a few to get an answer but in your subject line say something like . Setup Advice To setup my ZX10 .

http://www.myspace.com/jasonbritton

keep in mind he uses 600's so he may recommend that but offer some things to help get you on your way .

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
hahaha......you are not gonna get many positive answers here boss.........but what I can tell ya is that you have to have the cluster plugged in,.....it does have a tip sensor,...you prob should mod the pump if she gonna be at 12 oclock for extended periods of time,.......and I guess you could relocate the ign if ya wanted......I know of a guy that did a hidden push button start switch....Caboose is his screen name,.good dude!...........personally,.I think you picked the wrong bike to stunt,.but hey,......what ever floats your boat!.........just please dont post videos of you in a parking lot "practicing" and dropping a nice Gen1 10 all over the blacktop!........I will vote for a BAN!!!..haha.jk.....well......not really,.........haha.............yeah,.im just kiddin!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts