Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this a old question, but after reading many post's I found great info but just not exactly what I needed. I ride with all CBR guys so I dont know anyone else with a zx10, I have a 05 and looking for a loud deep sound, I have seen on here 2bros, micron, sato,...best full? or slip on?

Any info is great, thanks

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Lor

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,562 Posts
im a noob here too but most people seem to like the shervinrrr.
:crackup:
But seriously, Level One Racing. . .

Here's mine. . .

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Leo Vince titanium high mount........better than anything i've heard yet. sounds good at idle, great when on the gas, and almost as good when slowing down!! everyone is gonna have their own opinion on this one though man.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good info guys, I ride with a two 1000rr for the most of time, one has a micron full system and the other a 2bros slip on. my previous r1 with a 2bros and others that ride with us barely could tell their bikes are on when we are near them. I prefer the ride and speed of the zx10 thats why I am the odd one out.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
LOR
Leo Vince
Sato
Akra

·
Registered
356 Posts
Do you live in Boston?

I've heard the Two Brothers exhaust on a few ZX10's and it's the lowest toned I've heard. D&D is pretty loud... but somewhat high pitched. I've had a full Akropovic on my 05 which sounded a bit deep but not that loud.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah Catch I live in Chelsea, very rarely see 04-05 zx10, lot of the newer so they are able to have to the single or dual undertail, its more a limited selection to upgrade this snorkle I have now on the bike.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah I went from a 636 to the zx10 two weeks ago, I love it, minus the crappy weather so far. I have a titanium one, and always with a yellow/blue cbr100 if you happen to catch us around.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts