Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Trade you a 97 tiburon fx for it??? Just makin an offer? I am also in TN. All black leather power everything. Only thing is tranny acts funny??? This is jus an extra ride we have. It drives out fine but if you slam gas pedal it slips out of gear? If interested jus text me at 731-608-5228 i can give more detail

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'd give ya 2800 for it since its rebuilt title and i'd have to ride it back to washington. also, 175hp? it has supersport build on her?
I'll think about it.

I just put 175hp for when I posted on craigslist lol, most of the people on there don't know what they really have

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I'll think about it.

I just put 175hp for when I posted on craigslist lol, most of the people on there don't know what they really have
HAHA gotcha! well i hate to low ball ya but, i do gotta ride it home to seattle, or ship it, either way costs probably the same aka expensive

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HAHA gotcha! well i hate to low ball ya but, i do gotta ride it home to seattle, or ship it, either way costs probably the same aka expensive
I'll do 3 grand. If you plan on riding it bring some new tires with you I don't think these will make it that far.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
2700 mile ride, cost me lets say 300 in gas, and 40 hours seat time, do able. however tossing on new tires too. eh. i gotta think about it. shipping would cost 500 if you can get it to nashville through freightcenter

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I might could get it to nashville if you pay shipping. Idk how long the tires would last though lol
well of course i'd pay shipping! we shall see. has this bike been on a dyno recently? last oil change? better pics of the tires? i could probably do 2900 since its also a salvaged title which means i gotta have it inspected by washington state police to get approved for street use here

1 - 18 of 18 Posts