Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep it!! I love my Gen 3 and learned my lesson finally.... bikes r like guns... keep em! Seriously, they don't make them like that anymore!
I hear you I lost my job and cant afford the plates for it so I was hoping to sell get one with more miles maybe a little cosmetic damage and still have enough money for plates so I can ride!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I hear you I lost my job and cant afford the plates for it so I was hoping to sell get one with more miles maybe a little cosmetic damage and still have enough money for plates so I can ride!:thumbsup:
Just sit on it till you can afford plates. Makes no sense in getting one with cosmetic damage and high miles just to afford plates...you'll spend more than for plates, if you go the route your tlkn about...

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
keep it till i get up there for that hopscotch tourney, winner takes all

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
How much are plates in Indiana?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
sold it but got another 04 and i have enough to get plates:thumbsup:
your crazy man but whatever works :lol: :eek:ccasion1

bloo

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Damn, so you sold this bike posted on here then turned around and got another one? Sweet. Glad it all worked out the way you wanted it to.
Sounds like you are happy, right?

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Dude, for real??? I woulda just donated enough plasma to pay for the plates...hell, I would have donated some cash flow for your plates if that meant you got to keep her...

Anyways, hope all goes well and don't stay bikeless too long...

Edit***glad you got another...pics???

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
He's my hero for doing all that so damn fast LOL.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will add pics soon changed the plugs broke the cam sensor wire! oil and filter change, had to plastic weld the tail light tabs back on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts