Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My throughout bearing is "squicking" realy loud when pulling the clutch in at idle, in other words it's fucked! Have doned it for a while, thought it was draging brake sound when I heard it befor, usualy coming to a stop light/sign.

Bike only have about 2700 miles on it!!! Now that is shity quality!

Any one else that encounterd this?
Did Kawasaki take care of it, as they should even after warranty, mine, of course ran out 6/23...

I have to say that alot of people said to me befor I got the bike that Kawasaki are a low quality product but I for sure did not anticipate this bad. Even a realy low-end bearing should last mor tha 2000 miles!

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Nope! And by the way :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
My bike is at the dealer for some diagnosis for the same noise. What is a throughout bearing? Never heard of it. I will find out hopefully in the next couple of days what the issue is, and let you know. Mine has about 2400 on the odometer. I am going to be pretty bummed if it is as serious as this sounds. Probably bummed enough to put this bike up for sale.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
lunitk said:
My bike is at the dealer for some diagnosis for the same noise. What is a throughout bearing? Never heard of it. I will find out hopefully in the next couple of days what the issue is, and let you know. Mine has about 2400 on the odometer. I am going to be pretty bummed if it is as serious as this sounds. Probably bummed enough to put this bike up for sale.

I hope this is not going to be a regular problem. I notice my clutch makes some noise taking off in first but stops when I let it out all the way.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
He means 'throw out' bearing. Had my bike for 2 years and have 2 seasons of drag racing and street riding on the stock clutch without any issues.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Mines messed up same high pitched squeel but I drag launch with it and that is not the only part in my clutch/transmission that is a little messed up right now so.. Good luck with getting it fixed maybe kawasaki will warrenty it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts