Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the Upper left plastic off my 05 Pearl Magma Red for sale here, It has slight rash and part of the tab in the right side of the pic is missing but still functional. No cracks or missing tabs other than that partially broken one. Make me an offer plus shipping and its yours. SOLD

Also have Racing 905 Race Armour that fits 04-05 with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions. I lost the origional spools off of it but i had a back up set off another bike that have slight rash as seen in the pics. If i remember it weighs only 7 pounds and offers great protection when down compared to sliders. Looking to get $75 plus shipping for it. SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I also have the center upper with a broken tab (i still have the tab as seen in the pic) but other than that its in MINTY condition. $25 plus shipping. SOLD

Also have the left and right sides but they have rash and broken tabs on the bottom and holes cut for the race armor. Make offer. SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
hi there will you take 55.00 for the left and right side panels and plus shipping please!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey did you know by any chance if the armour may fit a 04 zx636?
Ioud be a salesman and say that yes it just might fit but i'm not gonna be a D like that. Actually im almost certain that it will NOT fit onto a 636 or any other bike for that matter. Email Racing 905 if you would like to know for sure but like i said i dont believe it will.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts